Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Dustiest

The grizzled veteran of the blog scene. Think George Foreman before he got all hung up on grills for some reason. I was bloggin' before most people even knew what a blog was. There is a good chance I invented blogs and just haven't got around to taking proper credit. To think, this could have been called a Dale.

But enough about me, let me tell you a little bit about myself.

I'm here to keep everyone up to speed on the city's 2nd most popular sports franchise, the Ottawa Senators. Despite the departure of key cogs like Jarkko Ruutu and Alex Kovalev, the Senators are scheduled to ice a team this coming fall. Stay tuned.

In order to properly prepare to participate in this blog, I spent the majority of the afternoon googlin' the word latch I think I'm pretty much up to speed. Latchford is a small town on the shores of Bay Lake and the Montreal River. They recently lifted the boil water advisory which is great news. Twitter tells me there is a Big Latch-On this weekend. Probably gonna sit that one out.

My contributions will be limited to times when I am hungover. I find that's when I do my best work.

Think you're having a rough day? Beers for none, LOLz for all.

5 comments:

  1. Dusty Daley, if your post was anymore well done, it would be an over cooked steak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't know about you lads but i'm feeling pretty dusty this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm dusty. I wish I was @ the big latch-on.

    ReplyDelete